TU6 / TU7
Rules for the DZ competition.
- Matches must take place in the ODZ
- Each match must be finished in the one session – no splitting one match over several days.
- Players must group-up at the Whitehouse to eliminate any specialist ammo – specialist ammo is not allowed.
- Both players fast travel to the ODZ and find a quiet area
- A grenade will be thrown. The explosion signifies the start of the fight
- After the explosion – ANYTHING GOES. Skills welcome.
- 1v1’s will be the best of 4 rounds (all 4 rounds must be completed). A kill is only counted when someone is unconscious and sent to the checkpoint.